Monday, May 2, 2011

The Key to Happiness----Self-Control

As I was carrying out my plan of getting rid of the addictions, I realized how important it is to have self-control.

I've never connected self-control to happiness before, never realized that they have a compagnionship with each other.

I could not completely follow my plans at the beginning, I always find "chances" to get back to what I'm addicted to, but gradually I managed to control more and more on my "desires."

I feel definitely much happier not only because I was able to fulfill all my duties, but also to be able to control my desire and my will, this alone can already make me feel very happy.

Self-Control, is a power in my own hand, nothing can over-come me except by my will and my allowance.

By gaining my self-control back, I found my peaceful happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment